One hundred years ago, the east side of Tanner Marsh Rd. toward Clapboard Hill was dairy country; Maple Shade Farm was founded in 1918 by Lester Williams. Stately Maples still line Tanner Marsh Rd and surround the home at #385 built in 1933. The house maintains a Craftman's style charm, with thoughtful and attractive updates for today's living. This distinctive home has hardwood floors, Built-ins and has been tastefully remodeled. The Master Bedroom Suite has 9 ft+ cathedral ceilings, a walk-in closet and wall to wall carpeting. There are a total of 4 bedrooms and 2.1 baths.
This home sits amongst a beautiful natural setting with extensive grounds and a professionally landscaped spring woodland garden, a front door cottage garden, and plantings throughout. The blue stone patio is the perfect spot to entertain. A detached two car garage an studio w/workshop, which mirrors the design of the main house, is heated and light filled and can be used as an office, library or arts space.