Listing Courtesy of William Pitt Sotheby's Int'l
5 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Homeowners are drawn to Woodbury by its marvelous blend of gentle country living, quality shopping and dining, balanced by easy access to regional destinations. This handsome, brick-faced colonial offers a private and quiet location, yet is close to all. From the moment you enter the driveway and throughout this spacious and comfortable home it is clear that this property enjoys an exceptional level of care and brings a package of amenities to the table that is rare at this price point. The circular main level flow tours you from a grand two-story entry foyer past an office followed by a first floor en suite bedroom. Next is a generously sized living room with a fireplace overlooked from the balcony above. Expansive kitchen/casual dining area features stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a breakfast bar with french doors leading to a large deck for outdoor grilling & dining. The main level is anchored by staircases in the foyer and living room that meet at a landing on their way to the upper level. Master suite has his & her walk-in closets either side of a spa sized bathroom w/ double vanities, a jet tub & stall shower. One en suite guest bedroom. Two more guest bedrooms share Jack and Jill tub/shower with separate vanities. Finished, heated basement w/ french doors leading to fenced yard. Large workshop/mechanical room too! Plentiful level lawn surrounds the home which is bounded at rear by a Beaver pond that is part of 31+ acre conserved open space.
||43 Birchwood Lane
Assigned School Zones
| Creative Arts Studio||(Preschool-K)|
| Mitchell Elementary School||(K-5)||5|
| Brown Tufts Montessori||(Preschool-K)|
| Gainfield Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Integrated Star Preschool Program||(Preschool-Preschool)|
| Pomperaug School||(K-5)||4|
| Woodbury Middle School||(6-8)||4|
| Rochambeau Middle School||(6-8)||5|
| Nonnewaug High School||(9-12)||3|
| Pomperaug Regional High School||(9-12)||3|
- Gas Cooktop, Wall Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Basketball Court, Golf Course, Park, Playground/Tot Lot, Stables/Riding, Tennis Courts
- Audio System, Auto Garage Door Opener, Cable - Pre-Wired, Security System
- Central Air
- Hydro Air
- Full With Walk-Out,Partially Finished,Heated,Interior Access,Storage
- Generator,Storm Doors,Thermopane Windows
- Deck, French Doors, Gutters, Lighting
- Asphalt Shingle
- On Cul-De-Sac,Open Lot,In Subdivision,Lightly Wooded,Fence - Partial,Professionally Landscaped
- Vinyl Siding,Brick
- Single Family For Sale
- From junction of Routes 67 & 172 take Transylvania Road. Birchwood is first road on right. From Route 317 take Transylvania Road past stop sign at Woodlake. Birchwood is second left turn after stop sign.
Property Listed By William Pitt Sotheby's Int'l
IDX information is provided by the SmartMLS from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are all © 2019 SmartMLS All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for consumers personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.